Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Lettter for the President

Mr.President,

                  Wishing you in a good mode!And a good time!May this will be a good day for you,to smile and enjoy.I am great full to write a letter to you.May this message will caught your attention.I would like you to know that you were a great and responsible model to us.May you lead us and teach us to be a good person.Being a president is to hard  chaos will be overcome,I know that you are strong enough to overcome any problems or circumstances that will be coming.
                   Just always believe in your self,We are here also to help and support.May you lead us for the better of our country.And I hope that you will always be strong,even if its hard sometimes,but determination will lead you in success.
                  I believe in you,thank you for leading as a president for the better and good image of our country.
                

No comments:

Post a Comment